JAPANESE HOME STYLE COOKING COURSE
Japanese Home Style Cooking Course teaches you the menu that the Japanese normally eat in their daily lives and during festivals. It focuses on the use of basic ingredients in home style cooking such as Gobo, Oba leaves and many more. These may not look familiar to you however they are widely used in Japan. This is why they can easily be found in Japanese supermarkets all over the world.
Since the menu consists of mainly the classics, the course is therefore most suitable for chefs and those who wish to open their own restaurants as they may wish to acquire new recipes for later adjustments making the recipes their own. And of course whichever category you may lie in or maybe none, THEVSCHOOL always welcome those who are interested cooking.
- Takikomi Gohan ( Steam Rice with mushroom and vegetable )
- Tonjiru ( Miso Flavoured pork and vegetable soup )
- Tofu Hamburgu ( Chicken and tofu steak )
- Yakinasu ( Grilled eggplant served with grated radish and vinegar sauce )
- Misonikomi Udon ( Udon Simmered in red miso soup )
- Kinpira Gobou ( Spicy braised burdock root and carrot )
- Dashimaki ( Seasoned Japanese rolled omelet )
- Oyako Don ( Seasoned chicken with egg on the rice )
- Nikujyaga ( Meat and onion stew in sweetened soy sauce )
- Agedashi Tofu ( Deep fried tofu served in a hot soy sauce-base broth )
- Sake to Oba Chahan ( Salmon fried rice with oba leaf and sesame )
- Shira-ae ( Mashed tofu salad with vegetable )
- Rencon no Ebi Hasami Age ( Deep-fried lotus root stuffed with minced shrimp )
- Saba Shioyaki
Duration : 4 sessions (12 hrs.)
Course fee : Normal price - 12,000 baht / person. PROMOTION PRICE : 10,165 baht / person
This price included...
- Cooking ingredients
- Cook book/Handout
- Mobile Application with Photo review
- Certificate by The V School
CLASS SCHEDULE CLICK !!